How-to Information on Choosing and Installing House Siding and Making Siding Repairs
||Home siding plays an important role in protecting your house from the natural elements. There are many house siding materials to choose from when considering replacing your home’s existing home siding.
Besides protecting your home from nature’s elements, home siding can also make or break your home’s curb appeal. There are a wide variety of home siding materials to choose from. Home siding options include vinyl siding, cedar siding, cedar shakes, and Masonite siding to name just a few.
Do it yourself house siding installation is a major homeowner endeavor, and some home sidings such as vinyl siding, are more difficult to install than others. This said, do it yourself home siding can be done with some upfront knowledge, access to staging and/or ladders, and the right tools. Included in the articles and videos below is helpful information on home siding material choices and tips on installing house siding and repairing home siding.
Home Siding Videos
Home Siding Materials and Repairing Home Siding Articles
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Wood Siding Choices
- Patching Wood Siding
- Installing Vinyl Siding
- Why use Building Paper
- How to Clean Wood Siding
- How do I Clean Vinyl Siding
- How to Repair House Siding
- Masonite House Siding Repair
- Pressure Washing Vinyl Siding
- Repair House Siding Clapboards
- Siding Saver Mounting Brackets
- Replacing Cracked House Siding
- Wood Clapboard versus Vinyl Siding
- Replacing Rake Trim Boards on House
- Vinyl Siding Adding Value to Your Home
- Don’t Replace Your Vinyl Siding – Restore It
- How to Install Cedar or Masonite House Siding
- Make Sure to Prime Clapboard Siding before Installing
- Vinyl Home Siding vs Wood Home Siding Considerations and Recommendations
Related Home Siding Information
Patching Wood Siding Ebook – If you require detailed instructions, and pictures for patching wood siding see HomeAdditionPlus.com’s Patching Wood Siding Ebook. This Ebook provides very detailed instructions, along with pictures for each key step in the process of patching wood siding.
Get Free Siding Price Quotes with No Obligation!
Fill out our 3-5 minute quick and easy form, and receive a free price quote on home siding from one of our prescreened and licensed siding contractors. This process is free and there is no obligation to continue once you receive your home siding estimate.