Repairing and Installing Foundation Wall Topics
||Foundation walls play an extremely important role in your home. They are the backbone on which your home is constructed and sits upon. Consequently it is important to build concrete foundation walls on solid footings to reduce the risk of cracks in the foundation walls, as well as in the home. Foundation walls poured on improper soil can lead to major structural damage to the home that is expensive, and in some cases impossible to repair.
Foundation walls are constructed out of a number of materials including poured concrete, pre-made concrete panels, and concrete block.
In the articles below, you will find helpful information on constructing and repairing foundation walls.
Foundation Wall Videos
- Foundation Sill Plates Video
- How to Repair a Concrete Foundation Crack Video
- Attaching Furring Strips to Concrete Basement Walls Video
How to Build, Maintain and Backfill Concrete Foundation Walls
- Concrete Footings
- Foundation Wall Jogs
- Foundation Wall Types
- Backfilling Foundations
- Stepped Foundation Walls
- Concrete Foundation Forms
- How to Backfill a Foundation
- DIY Foundation Crack Repair
- Concrete Foundation Footings
- Pouring Foundations in Winter
- How to Backfill Foundation Walls
- Modular Foundation Wall Systems
- When to Backfill Foundation Walls
- Insulating Exterior Foundation Walls
- Basic Methods of Foundation Waterproofing
- Is Sill Plate Overhanging Foundation Wall Okay?
- French Drain Installation and Home Foundations
- Differential Settlement Causes Unstable Foundations
- Concrete Block versus Poured Concrete Foundation Walls
- Installing a Proper Foundation for a House or Home Addition
- Are Concrete Footings Necessary When Installing Granite Steps?
How to Hire the Right Home Building Contractor – Know what questions to Ask!
New Home Construction Bid Sheet – Planning to build your dream home and want to be your own General Contractor or looking to hire one? Do you know what questions to ask to ensure your hiring the right contractor for your project? The New Home Construction Bid Sheet from HomeAdditionPlus.com provides an extensive contractor questionnaire, to help you ask the right questions to potential contractors, thus ensuring you get the home completed properly and on time and budget. In addition, it provides estimated home building costs and time intervals for each phase of the home building project, as well as extensive advice for the homeowner.